Monday, November 07, 2005

CORTACA!!!!!!

This following week/weekend promises to be a good one. For those of you who do not know, my school participates in the "Biggest Little Game in the Nation". That’s right, Cortland vs Ithaca. Around here we just call it "Cortaca". Everyone in the area is excited about it and pretty much everyone gets smashed, goes wild, and doesn’t give a crap about the game.
This week like most weeks here at Cortland will start on Wednesday. That is the night where we get beer and play cards. No one gets hammered on those nights (except Brian but he gets hammered about 70% more than anyone because he drinks a lot). That night is a good night with just my buddies and I usually lose money but I really don’t care. The next night is Thursday and that means that one of my best buddies Sean is gonna be here. CJ is also coming this weekend but I have no idea what day and time. I should probably call him. CJ...if you read this call me and let me know when you are coming. Well me and Sean plan on getting real drunk off of a punch we make up here that we, or at least I, refer to as "The Concoction". I tell Sean about this drink often and he reminds the day after I drink it that I call him to tell him about it. I can tell you what is in it, but then I’d have to kill you. So Thursday is going to seemingly be awesome. Then we come to Friday....when we get serious. My morning class is cancelled and I wouldn’t go to my afternoon class but I have a test. I was moved from Wednesday to Friday and I am actually upset about that. Anyway, there is supposed to be a Keg-Off Friday at 36 Clayton (my usual spot of inebriation). For those of you who don’t know, this is where we split into 2 teams of 12. Each team is given a keg and the first team to finish wins. Also, my girlfriend should be coming up Friday afternoon with most of her sorority. A fact that a lot of my guy friends are happy about. They are a fun group of girls and there will be plenty of alcohol to go around. We plan on getting about 5 kegs this weekend (that’s not a definite number but an approximation). Between all my buddies and their guests there will be about 50 people staying here with somebody and partying with us. So Friday I probably won’t remember and then Saturday is gonna be awesome also. Saturday is the actual day of the game. No one will care about the game but everyone will be drunk before it is over....which is at about 2. That night promises to be awesome because the whole town is a party. Not to mention that the population of this town almost triples for the weekend. Every house has a party, every bar is packed, and everyone is drunk. Sunday is dedicated to recovery, finishing the kegs, and actually paying attention to the football games on T.V. All in all this is the best week/weekend of the year and I am very excited about it.
So I think that I might try to end every blog with a quote that applies to my blog. So here is one from "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back":
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, / Mother, mother fuck, fuck / Mother fuck, mother fuck, / Noich noich noich, / 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, / Noich, noich noich / Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, / Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, / Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, / Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, / Who smokes the blunts? / We smoke the blunts. / Rollin' blunts...."
(This is actually a song from the movie sung by Jay)(we also don’t do coke, but the rest is cool)

1 Comments:

Blogger Badger said...

Carnival of Personal Finance #21
Thanks for hosting this week! Busy week for me, I didn't have anything worth submitting this time around.
Very interesting Blog. I'll be back. I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a rebate offer site/blog. It pretty much covers rebate offer related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Mon Nov 07, 06:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home