Friday, December 09, 2005

Laundry......

I may not do laudry very often(just ask my roomate), but I notice a lot of shit that pisses me off in the laundry room.
Today I was doing my laundry and there were no machines open. So I looked to see how much time was left on the machines and I came back at the appropriate time. The fucking problem I have is that assholes don't get there shit out of the washing machine when it is done. Many people come down like 20 minutes later. I would just take their shit out of the machine and put it on the big fucking table in the middle of the room that is obviously their to put laundry on, but there is a sign that says I shouldn't do that because it is rude. WELL IT IS FUCKING RUDE TO KEEP PEOPLE WAITING LIKE THAT!!! FUCKING ASSHOLES!!! As you can tell I am very mad about this subject. That is because it didn't only happen once. It has happened everytime I have tried to clean my clothes. Washing your clothes takes 26 minutes. If you put it in and forget it in 26 minutes you should be shot by firing squad because you are an idiot. And I am not a smart guy in any sense of the word and I am calling other people stupid. If you put your laundry in and go out somewhere and leave it.....DIE!!!DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH!!! Assholes also do this with the drier.
This is one of the reasons why I only do laundry once in a blue moon. Also, I am extremely lazy. But I just want to get my message across that you shouldn't leave your laundry in the washing machine or drier because the chances are that someone else wants to use the machine. So set a timer so that I don't have to kill you with my Kung Fu skills that I am going to learn next week so I can kill you with them.

1 Comments:

Blogger ShinfoHappens said...

yo man, it's worse when they shit in the dryers

Fri Dec 09, 04:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home