Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The Agony of.........

Defeat!! That is right, I lost the challenge of beerpong to the elder Flood. He challenged me because of my post on how me and Sean beat him bad on the night of Sean's birthday. He won the challenge but it could have gone either way in the end. It was a best of 3 series.
First Game:
I came out firing. I held a sizable lead for the whole game. Mike Flood stated " I thought Sean was your whole team"(referring to mine and Sean's impressive record on the beerpong table) as he lost by 4 cups.
Second Game:
This game came down to the last cup after I jumped out to an early lead. But Mike squeezed the ball into the last cup before I could. From this point on it was downhill for me.
Third Game:
This game was controlled by Flood the whole time. He had at least a one cup lead the whole game and at one point was up 3. But I changed that lead midway through the game by sending them back. But in the end Mike Flood was the winner.

All together it was a good matchup of two beerpong GODS!!!! He was victorious but was still a big loser on the night of Sean's birthday party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home