Sunday, February 19, 2006

Luis Guzman

This post is dedicated to a great actor and possibly my favorite person to ever walk the earth. Yes, he is cooler than Chuck Norris. He has starred in almost 90 movies including: Waiting, Boogie Nights, Anger Management, and Traffic. He has made guest appearances in shows such as: Law and Order, NYPD Blue, and Walker Texas Ranger (that episode must have been so awesome that most TV sets exploded. Even if they weren't on the right channel). That's right....Luis Guzman is a god amongst men. A Titan to the Gods.
Luis Guzman is a fuckin hilarious man who started his career in the late 70s. He has done some great movies and it seems like he is in everything. If I ever have a movie career I wish it could be considered awesome enough for some average shmuck, like me, to write about it.
I wish he had a singing career. I would buy his CD. Or he could do standup. I'd pay money to just hangout in the same room as him for an hour. It might be too much awesome for one person and my head might explode, but my obituary would be awesome. "Man killed by Luis Guzman's awesomness!!!!" Then people would be interviewed and have quotes like "I can't believe he lasted that long. It is just too much awesome for one man to witness for that amount of time."
The people at webster dictionary should create a word to describe his level of awesomness. Maybe a word like Guzmania!! Luis Guzman is a Guzmaniac!!!!
I wish one day I could be a Guzmaniac!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog big guy.
luis guzman is fine actor who deserves more respect.
job well done.

~Flood

Sun Feb 19, 02:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home