Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Hi, I'm Alejandro Fermoso and I am a Gemini...

This weekend was mad funny. Friday was just a regular drunken night but Saturday I took form as my alter-ego Alejandro Fermoso.
First, Let me tell you the story of how I became Alejandro. My buddy Pat Cruse, who is a mexican and is now related to me because all mexicans are related, got me this crap ID. He called me over vacation to tell me that he got me an ID and he stated that it was "money". For those of you who know me know that I am in no way spanish looking. This kid looks nothing like me. The only thing we have similar is that we are close to the same height and we are guys.
So saturday started like any other day. I planned on going to our usual spot to chill on Clayton ave. But this night would be different. It would become a total shit show because the real mexican (Cruse) said that we should go to the bar. We ended up going there and he didn't even show up.
But the drinking began at like 9. We went to the house, killed all the leftover beers, and then wanted to get more before the bars. So we made a trip to Sunoco and got a 30 and a 12. We then killed those beers by around 11:30 by playing games such as up the river down the river, asshole, and drink the beer. So we were all pretty nice-nice before heading to the bar.
The first bar we got to was Woody's. Everyone went in and I handed the guy my ID. He then asked what my middle name was. I had no idea. So I told him that I don't have one. He said "Well it says you have one on your ID." So I then ask "Well what letter does it start with?" He gave me my ID back and I left with my buddies. We then went to Murphy's and I got in no problem. So to celebrate I bought my buddies and I a round of Jager shots. Then we got a pitcher. After like 10 minutes 2 other guys I know show up and I buy them a shot. And then they each buy me some shots. At this point Wilson decided to dissapear and I was mad shitty and just talking out my ass to people. I could have sworn one girl was my TA and I asked if she was and I think i creeped her out because I know she was and she was lying to me. But once the shots hit me I had to get out of there. So I caught the downtown drunk bus to bring me back to campus. From this point the next thing i remembered was waking up feeling like shit.
The next morning I woke up to my RA making our floor breakfast. I was surprised that I was able to eat. At breakfast Brian told me how much I was puking the night before. Then I finished eating and I decided to go right back to bed. As soon as I laid down the room started spinning and I started to vommit. It was horrible. But when I was done i felt a million times better and decided not to lay down for a while.
But that was my crazy ass Saturday night as Alejandro Fermoso. So I now respond to Al if you want to call me that. And Cruse is mad mexican.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home