Sunday, April 02, 2006

Music....

Music makes everything better. Think about it. In the movies, every time something cool is happening the music increases how cool it is. It could be something like walking down the street or even just hanging out. A lot of scenes would suck without the music. This is why I want my own music.
I think my life would be better if I had music. If music played whenever I kissed my girlfriend it would be amazing. I would kiss her all the time. Especially if I like the song. I was just watching the "Girl Next Door" and when they kissed and the music played, it made me want my own music.
I think GOD really fucked up in regaurds to this. I'm sure he is plenty capable of giving us this power. But no!!! I am gonna have to get a boombox with music for every situation and carry it with me everywhere I go. That is bullshit. I am gonna need a song for when I kiss my girlfriend, for when I run, when I look at things in a certain way and I realize the bigger picture, when I blow up buildings, when I get into car chases, when I kick ass, etc....
I have made a list of a couple of songs I would use on my soundtrack to life. The first song I could use for a couple different times in my life. When I realize the big picture and go into a montage of thinking really hard about something, and also when I have sex. So my first song will be "This Year's Love" by David Gray. The next song is for when I do something awesome, like blowing up 10 buildings at one time while I watch the whole thing from across town. This song is "Where is My Mind" by the Pixies. If I beat someone up or get into a brawl and all hell breaks loose, then I will have Underoath "It's Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door." If I was drinking and just being plain awesome, I would have "The Keg is Bleeding" by Say Anything. I'd probably have a couple other bands included also, such as: The Spill Canvas, Thrice, Kanye West, Death Cab 4 Cutie.....
These are just a small preview of the cool songs that will be on my soundtrack of life. But the soundtrack is gonna be pretty money.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

would it be as money as pat cruse???


-broski

Tue Apr 04, 02:11:00 PM  
Blogger ShinfoHappens said...

way to totally rip off a segment of Family Guy.

Wed Apr 05, 09:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home