Wednesday, February 22, 2006

People are fucked up....

Ever want to tell your deepest darkest secrets to a group of random people over the internet??? Well that is what a lot of people are doing on a website called grouphug. I went to this website when i clicked a link on collegehumor.com and then i decided to browse to see how fucked up people are. And trust me, they're fucked up.
There is one guy who wrote about how he masturbated in the Colorado River while drunk and high during a thunder storm. FUCKED UP! or this one guy who told this story..."When I was young (around 14), my family had a dog, a collie. It was male and very well hung, so one day I took a kitchen knife and cut off its cock. I disposed of the body and used the severd penis to masturbate with. When my family noticed the dog was missing, everyone assumed it had run away. I pretended to act very sad and I even faked crying. After a few days it started to smell very bad so I had to throw it away, but it felt soooooooo good." That is probably the most fucked up thing I ever heard and will ever hear. A lot of these people should be locked away. Either in straight jackets or in jail, like this guy named Murphy who wrote "I dissolved three types of poisons into my best friends drink to see what would happen. He's in the hospital for "consumpsion of water". They have no idea it was me." These people should be shot by firing squad, then set on fire, pissed on, and then forced to head-butt a porcupine. The last one I read was about this one guy who wrote about this girl giving him head and then he pointed to the distant right and said, "is that your father" and as she quickly looked... he shot her right in the eye with his "cream." Actually, that's not really fucked up....it's kinda funny.
I wrote this blog at first because I thought it was funny. But now I just realize how fucked up some people really are and how happy I am to be sane.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u really need to find something better to fill ur time.


broski

Thu Feb 23, 09:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home