Friday, March 03, 2006

Getting it all down....

Lately I stay awake all night because I have a fucked up sleep schedule. But while I lay awake until 4 every morning, I do a lot of thinking. Mostly thinking "What the fuck am I doing??" I consider my college life so far as a waste. All though I have good friends and many memories already, I know that I am not doing what I should be doing to give myself a better future. I skip classes, sleep way too much, don't do assignments. Also, in the last year I have put on a lottttttttt of weight. So this blog is going to be about what I feel about my life right now and what I plan to do about it.(and I don't really care if you read beyond this point. This is really so I can get it down in some sort of writitng and can look at it as a reminder of how I really want things)

#1: The weight I have put on is ridiculous. I am a fat piece of shit lately and I know this. I have put on at least 40 pounds in the last year. I would love to shed that all before the summer. So my first goal in the next couple of months is to lose 40 pounds.

#2: My GPA sucks and I know I am smarter than this and capable of much better. At the rate I am at I will never graduate. I will never get into my major working at the pace I am at. My GPA has gotten better every semester so far, but it still isn't good enough. I mean come on...I have a 2.1 cummulative in 2 years. So goal #2 is to do better in school.

#3: This isn't really a goal, but it is a point I want to make. So here it is....I don't want my biggest accomplishments in college to have anything to do with video games. I know that sounds funny to you, but I would say I spend at least 2 hours a day playing and that is pathetic. I should be doing something more constructive.

#4: Nobody knows this, but I have wanted to write something for the longest time. I don't care if it is a short story, a screenplay, or anything. I just want my ideas to go on paper and to get the kind of reaction out of it that makes me feel like I accomplished something intelligent.

Well that is the most of it. I just really needed to get it down so that I don't have to think about it every night when I can't sleep. So if you read all of this, Positive feedback is appreciated.

3 Comments:

Blogger ShinfoHappens said...

we should write a screenplay and create an impregnable comedic unit to rival that of Broken Lizard. That's a lie nothing will ever rival Broken Lizard.

Mon Mar 06, 11:45:00 AM  
Blogger ShinfoHappens said...

For the record I do not merely copy your ideas, but I improve on them and their tenacity to become awesome. See, you spark the potential I just get it to the peak of said potential. All in all you are an inspiration to make all of us smarter, think about it.

Tue Mar 07, 08:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the sky is the limit...and as far as the GPA goes try some aderall, it might help you focus a little more.

Tue Mar 21, 09:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home