Friday, December 01, 2006

My first Blog competition.

I know I haven't written a lot of blogs lately, and I am sorry to my loyal fans. All 2 of you. You know who you are. But not a lot of funny stuff is going on lately. I need to get really creative. So this blog is inviting you to post a message and let me know what you want to see me rant about. Anything goes. But don't ask me to write about how "awesome" you are. If you do that I am just gonna make fun of you. So have some fun with this. Make up something funny. Nobody wants to talk politics here or something like that. So don't suck and let me know what is funny to you and I will try to make it funnier. If I get a lot of comments I am gonna make this into a competition. So don't you wanna win. I think you do.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please talk about fat girls

Fri Dec 01, 11:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

write a story about your fictional experience on the nick show GUTS - i want all details, including how you trained for it, what happened in each event, and what is was like being a major celebrity afterwards. make mike o'malley proud.

~ SF

Fri Dec 01, 02:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please talk about the 2006 midterm elections and why the results turned out the way they did. This was of grave disappointment to myself and millions throughout the nation. I also would like you to comment on the dream I had last night involving the P.A.L. Guardians. You were our leadoff hitter and played shortstop. Those are great memories. I actually don't give a shit what you write about I am just a competitive mother fucker. God Bless.

Eric E. Kopp II

Fri Dec 01, 02:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

write an episode of family guy.

Wed Dec 06, 09:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

write about choclaty balls

Tue Mar 06, 07:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home