Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Update on my 43!

Since I wrote my 43 things last year I havent really accomplished much of the stuff. I just figured I would update everyone on what I was up to and let you know how life has been for me.
So I have accomplished about 6 things on my list.
Over the summer I went to a Taking Back Sunday show with Brian Dylan Callaghan. We totally kicked people's asses in the pit. That is #28 on my list.
I have kinda sorta finished #9. That is reading a book. I don't really read the whole book when I need to read one for class. I probably read about 80%. So I am gonna count it because I want to.
I finished #30 when I finished my list. So that brings my total to 3.
I also learned a magic trick. So #35 is covered. I know how to make a toothpick dissapear because Chris Angel, the MINDFREAK!!!!, showed us how to on his show. So now i am an official magician.
I'm gonna count #37 which is learn to breakdance because I can do the worm. And that is the sweetest breakdance move ever.
And last but not least, #43. I am awesome on a daily basis. That's not really a goal. That was put up so people think about how awesome I can be.
So that is the stuff on my list. Now let me tell you what I am up to in my life.
I am now in my 3rd year here at SUNY Cortland. I don't know if I am a junior or a sophomore so I just say that I am in my 3rd year. I am living in a house with Brian Dylan Callaghan, Anton Ladislav Jordak, and Sean Christopher Hartigan. I am doing a little bit better in school than I have been doing.
I havent really been accomplishing much of my list. And now that I think about it I should get on that. I think I might start running. Depending on if I actually run and train, I might do a marathon. I know the LI marathon is in May. So that gives me almsot 7 months to get running. I doubt I'll actually do it, but who knows. Maybe I'll get my shit together. I'll probably only do half if I actually attempt it. Maybe I'll give P. Diddy a call and ask for some advice. I will totally shave my head into a mohawk if i run it. Maybe I will paint myself black and take a picture and post it on collegehumor.com. That will help me accomplish 2 of my goals.
Anyway, that is what is new with me. Hope you enjoyed reading. I'll see you all at the finish line.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha u are awesome.......and i dunno if u saw yet but dannyb did in fact paint himself black and get it posted on collegehumor......its awesome


-broski

Wed Nov 01, 04:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home