Friday, April 14, 2006

Goals....

Recently I have been thinking about some goals in life that I wish to accomplish. Some of these goals are easier than others, but they are all awesome.

Goal #1:
Stay awake for 72 hours straight. I have never even made it a full 48. But I think I can pull it off.

Goal #2:
Sleep for 72 hours straight. Technically this is a coma. But I would feel very refreshed when I woke up. This would probably be done right before or right after goal #1.

Goal #3:
100 wings in one sitting at Hooters. My current record is 63. I really think I can accomplish 100.

Goal #4:
Road trip from Alaska to the most southern point of South America. That would be a fucking badass roadtrip.

Goal #5:
Create my own word. Not just some stupid word that only I use. But a word that everyone in the world uses. Kinda like the word "Phat".

Goal #6:
To win an MMA fight. I would probably have to learn some sweet new moves first, but I could probably win one.

Goal #7:
Finish a full bottle of Jack Daniels in a minute. Just like my buddy in the dorm next to me did. It was pretty fucking awesome.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HuASgIF5J74&search=jack%20daniels

Goal #8:
2 minute Keg Stand!!!!! This pretty much speaks for itself.

Goal #9:
To shoot every girl that has ever been on the show "My Super Sweet 16" in the face!!!! Also, I want to shoot Wilmer Valderamma.

Goal #10:
Drink a full keg on my own in one weekend. I like being wasted.

OK. That is a couple of awesome goals that I have. Most of them will be accomplished. Maybe not #9. But if you have some suggestions for more awesome goals I should have, leave me a comment.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that show my super sweet sixteen.

Flood

Mon May 01, 07:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not for nothing but i think its impossible to drive from alaska to South america...im not positive but im pretty sure the land doesnt connect...try using a boat but that wouldn't be as awesome

Mon May 08, 03:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home