Thursday, December 21, 2006

Rocky! Rocky! Rocky!

Last night I had the oppurtunity to see ROCKY BALBOA on the big screen. I suggest that you do the same thing. If you don't, you are missing out.
The newest installment of Rocky was, to me, absolutely fuckin amazing. I am still pumped up. I'm gonna go workout after this blog just so I feel like Rocky. The movie started out a little slow, but it picks up and becomes as good as any of the previous Rocky movies.
I feel that this movie should win an Oscar on principle alone. Fuck you Departed. Fuck you Blood Diamond. Fuck you Leonardo Dicaprio. This is Rocky's last stand and nothing is going to be better than this movie. I mean, how many movies have you gone to where the audience in the movie theatre is cheering for a fight like they are sitting ringside. How many times has a chant started to cheer on the hero of the story. I was sitting on the edge of my seat for the entire 2nd half of the movie. It was really uncomfortable, but I couldn't help it.
I would have written more about this movie, but I don't want to ruin it for those of you who haven't seen it yet. I highly recommend going to see this movie. Out of 4 stars, I give it 948385324983247908327057o0384750917350982350923 stars.

On a side note, last night after the movie in the parking lot was pretty hilarious. Dan Jolly now drives a Chrysler 300. He is a balla. When we find his car in the parking lot, he presses unlock at the same time as some couple with the same car. They thought they had unlocked it and get into the car like it is their's. Dan keeps his cool and says "You are in my car." The people get out and the guy is like "I got the same car. Same rims and everything." So after the couple leaves, we look to see where their car is parked. They walk to an entire different section of the parking lot. It wasn't a couple of rows over or something, A WHOLE DIFFERENT SECTION. Fuckin idiots. But it was really fuckin funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home