Sunday, April 22, 2007

Cool things...

In a few years when I hit it big and I got mad cheddar to throw around, I want to get some balla stuff to put around my house. These are things that most people won't think of when they hit it big. Most people think of getting a house and a nice car. I'm gonna get those things also, but I want some other cool shit also.
-I want a sick fish tank in my bedroom. One that is built into the wall. I want to be able to look thru this fish tank into another room. Also, I want a shark to go into this tank. and a blowfish.
-I want a trophy wife. Not just a regular wife. One that I show off to my friends because she is hott and i nail her all the time. So if you are good looking and interested on being eye candy for me and my friends for the rest of your life, let me know.
-I want a batting cage in my house. Kinda like Carmelo Anthony's (for those of us that watch cribs).
-I want a life size statue of me. That way I can see if clothes will look good on me by putting them on my statue first. That way I never wear anything that makes me look like a douchbag.
-I want a hott maid. I also want a butler. The butler can do the work and the hott maid could just be hott.
-I want a waterfall shower. Those ones that are straight overhead and the water pretty much falls on you. Those are awesome. Also, my trophy wife would appreciate it. I would also like a sauna because they are dope.
-I want a guest house on my property, but like a mile away, that I can throw unwanted guests in. I will say "You can stay in our guest house" and hope that it don't see them for the rest of their visit.
-I want one of those sick golf machines. The ones that you can hit the ball into the screen and your shot is portrayed on a virtual course. Like the one they play with on Entourage.
-I want a cool pet. I love dogs, but I want something that nobody has. Maybe like a sloth. Nobody has a sloth. They seem like my type of pet too because they just want to hangout and be awesome. Speed is not a necessity.
-I want a disco ball. That way I can throw a party at anytime.
-I want an office in my house which i will refer to as my "study". I really won't do work in there. But it looks like you got your shit together if you have an office.

These are just some things that I will be getting. Let me know if there are some cool things that I would want but didn't think about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home