Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Shit I thought about today.

I was in my lab today and my teacher wrote on the board how we had a quiz "nxt week". I didn't know that you could abbreviate the word next. I don't think it is an abbreviation if you only take out one letter. Anyway, I think this made my teacher look like a butthead and I thought you might like to hear about it.

Now to a real blog:
Dear inventor of stretchy pants,
Me and Mr. Bonner would like to thank you very much. You make the gym a more enjoyable experience for every male at the gym. I think you should have won a Nobel Prize. If it was up to me, you would have gotten one. Well give yourself a great big hug from us and keep up the good work. Can't wait for your next invention.
Sincerely,
Mike Sganga and Jon Bonner


Dear Nascar fans,
Fuck you for supporting this shit. Nascar stands for "Not A Sport Circulated Around Rednecks." Maybe gasoline wouldn't be so expensive if a bunch of shmucks didn't decide to drive in a circle for 500 miles. It's not even entertaining. It is like watching a dog chase its fucking tail. It is funny and cool the first 2 revolutions. After that it is just sad. So fuck you Nascar fans!!!!! Go eat Shit and DIE!!!!!!!
Sincerely,
Mike Sganga

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

while i agree 100% with ur topics i feel this blog is lacking something that some of the other blogs had. i cant quite figure out what that "thing" is, but when i do i will be sure to let u know about it.


-broski

Tue Jan 30, 03:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home