Sunday, April 29, 2007

Marist is for lovers!!

This past weekend Me, Brian, and Emily traveled to Marist college to visit Kelly, see Gym Class Heroes, and just get loose!!! It was a weekend of a lot of beer and good times.
The weekend started friday night when we arrived into the ghetto that is Poughkeepsie. But Kelly's place is dope. Way nicer than my place. So that night we talked about just hanging out, drinking some beers, and watching some movies at Kelly's. That didn't happen. We ended up going to the bar where I danced like a fool to various songs which included "Bye!Bye!Bye!". Yes, I really did the dance from the video that looks like someone is waving bye. The bar we went to, Darby's, was awesome. It was especially awesome because it stays open later than any bars in Cortland. So we headed home at like 3 and got to bed around 4.
The next day, the most unhealthy day ever, I woke up at 9. I hopped into the shower, which had a shower head on either side of the shower. That was awesome. Then I started drinking when I got out. I was still drunk from the night before so I never sobered up enough to get a hangover. I kept my can tops from the weekend and I drank 33 beers. I probably lost a couple also, so I probably had about 35+. When everyone else woke up we watched "Shit Happens". It is a documentary by Every Time I Die. It is fucking hilarious. Makes you just want to get loose(You need to watch the movie to get the "loose" joke I am making). So the reason we went there was to watch Gym Class Heroes. They are awesome. They were playing with Sugar Cult. They aren't awesome. The show started at 2 and I was absolutly hammered. Right before the show I was inside and Travis, the lead singer, came up to me and threw me a high 5 and said "You are the man, Lunchbox!"(this didn't really happen but I will pretend it did, but he really did walk past us). So the show was awesome. Especially because the hype man reminded me of Raudi Hernandez. If you don't remember him from high school you missed out. During the show, I looked up at the dorm building behind me and I see a window where people are putting up a sign for Sugar Cult. I look up 5 minutes later and it say "Sugar Cult U Suck". It was awesome.
After the show we went back to Kelly's and I needed a nap. So I went into her room to sleep on the floor but couldn't because Brian was in there and we were joking around to much. So I left the room with Brian in it and closed the door behind me. I slept on the floor between the bathroom and the kitchen. When I woke up I started drinking again, and Kelly's friend started rolling joints left and right. I think she wrapped one up in plastic. We ran out of beer so me and Brian went to go get more. We drove around Pough-town for what seemed like 4 days to me before we found a place with an ATM and beer. I also bought some really stale Cheetos there. They are probably older than me. So we smoked and drank until about 10 and then we went to the bar. Don't remember too much from there. All I really remember is playing one of the bar video game things on somebody else's tab. I just kept playing. I thought it was free. We left the bar and the cab driver was an ass. He totally passed the street we wanted. What good is a cab driver with no sense of direction? I should write his company a letter. So we got back and pretty much passed out. And I woke up in the morning and we left. That was my unhealthy weekend at Marist.


As a little side note- I am watching "Supersize Me" as I am writing this. If you haven't seen it, you should watch it. I really do not think I will eat fast food again. I probably will, but right now it seems like a really bad idea. I really feel like a piece of crap because I pretty much only ate fast food this weekend, and I drank my face off.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanna fucking get loose and wear tight shirts so everyone can see my spare tire and tell that Im a crazy guy because of my pierced nipples. Just wanna fuckin' get loose

BrKillah

Mon Apr 30, 08:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo what the fuck i thought the hype man reminded u guys of me....although raudi hernandez was a cool dude.
-broski

Wed May 09, 07:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home