Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A good weekend for Freedom!!!!

This past weekend was our SPRING FLING!!! It was a sick weekend. It was especially sick because two of my best friends, Kevin and Mikey L, came to visit. I don't remember much because I drink a lot, but I will fill you all in on what I remember.
I start my weekends on Thursday around here. And this Thursday I was totally wrecked. We had our last Killa Kings Thursday of the year. I got totally trashed. At the end of the night, when it was time for the bar, I wore nothing but my jacket and a tie. I must say that I looked sharp. When we got to the bar, I took off my jacket and hungout in my tie. This scored us a couple of free shots with this new cutie blonde bartender. I wish I remembered her name. I think it was Megan. I don't remember much more after the shots, so I will move onto Friday.
It was beautiful out all weekend. So that added to the fun because we could beer-b-que. We started Friday afternoon with the drinking and Steiner and our neighbors put on a skating demo in our driveway. It was awesome because they were jumping over us and stuff. A little while later is when Kevin showed up and then it became a shit show. I don't remember many details from after Mikey L showed up at about 11 or so. But we went to the bars that night and then to Fucking Mary's (the real name of the place is Frank and Mary's). Before Fucking Mary's we stopped in Mark's Pizza and stole some soda because it was really busy in there. After food we came back to the house where Mikey L roled about 10 spliffs (part joint, part ciggarette). I wanted to be nice to my guests, so I threw my mattress on the floor for them and I slept on my bedspring. Sleeping on that really made me appreciate how awesome a mattress is.
When we woke up saturday, we went back to Fucking Mary's and got breakfast. After that, since it was so beautiful outside, we fucking drank outside. We started around like noonish I think and I was a mess. We played some knockout, which is an awesome basketball game. I was really hammered in the afternoon and I kept saying "It's a good day to be an American. A good day for Freedom. If I was a slave, today would suck." I ended up trying to climb a tree, but that didn't go so well. But Mikey L and Kevin did it. And then Mikey L peed out of it while I stood lookout for cops. Then we went to MonroeFest! This was a good time. I don't remember much from here. But there was a sweet dog tied to a tree and all the girls were feeding it crackers and hanging out with it.
That night was the concert. Yellowcard and Brand New. This was awesome. But afterwards everyone was mad tired. But we decided to still go to the bar. While we were there we just hated everyone. I think it was because we were all so tired. But we left the bar and got some pot. That was the best idea ever. Me, Kevin, Mikey L, Brooklyn, and Dude sat in my room and smoked for like an hour. Then we turned on the emergency broadcast station. You know, the one with the different lines of colors that makes that high pitched noise. And we spent a good ten minutes figuring out the pattern. Mikey L came through big and figured it out. After that we watched Blade II and then went to bed.
The next morning when we woke up, we went a got some food and hungout on the stoop. Also, the kids that live across the street had a lemonade stand. I think I spent like 5 dollars getting lemonade from them throughout the day. They were awesome little kids. Then we got more pot. We smoked right before they left, and then I just chilled for the rest of the day. It was a great end to an awesome weekend.
So this was the awesome weekend for Freedom. If anyone reading this was there and I forgot anything awesome, let me know.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wish i coulda been there man....sganga day weekend will hopefully make up for it.
-broski

Wed May 09, 07:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow man i remember just about as much as you!!!! Cant wait to do it again!!! "if i was a slave today would suck!!!" lol peace out bro.......
Kev~

Thu May 10, 01:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i peed off of a tree? awesome. nah, i totally remember that. it was awesome. sganga...beautiful writing, beautiful weekend - peace out bro see you on sganga day. - mikey L

Thu May 10, 10:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home